cloud web hosting
Managed Web Hosting at its Best
In iBSC Technologies our moto is “[…] make every customer feel that they are our No. 1 client “. Their concern is our concern too.
In the past, it was a widely acknowledged that an IT company had to respond to a request within the business day. This was in the past.
Now, responses are expected much faster. Take a look in the mirror and be candid.
- You left without a corporate email for a day?
- A competitor can easily spy on your email data?
- All your email and website data is lost and you don’t have a backup?
- Your website and email data got hacked and data is not encrypted?
Starting a Website can be simple nowadays but the challenges remain since there are a plenty of running parts that run into it. With so many hosting services available online, it can be tough to choose one.
You need a Web Hosting partner that:
- Is willing to explain different options in detail.
- Undoubtedly believe that the protection of client’s reputation is paramount.
- Can provide fast response times when it comes to handling any inquire.
- Can handle any problems or situations that a customer might face.
- Consider security as a top concern.
What is the difference between Unmanaged and Managed Web Hosting?
What if we were telling you that :
We provide you a Web Hosting Plan for $0.99/month BUT
- You are responsible to setup the server:
- DNS, Nameservers, IP, TLS, MX Records +
- You are responsible of server’s security:
- You are responsible for server Backup:
- Make Daily Backups, Manage Encryption, Ensure Backups integrity, Keep Backups somewhere safe.
- You are responsible for your email server reputation:
- Bad reputations means your sent email will arrive in your client’s Junk folder
- Your are responsible for your server’s Core and Software updates:
- Every single update patches at least one security gap. A study was made that stated that there is an attack every 39 seconds on average on the web.
- There is an SQL injection, and remote code execution every 39 seconds!
- You are responsible to ensure that your website and email 24/7 online:
- If your site or email goes down, good luck. If the physical server is functioning, then the fix is your responsibility.
- You have 25% CPU usage limit:
- If you exceed this limit for longer than 90 seconds, we will suspend your website and email accounts without any notice.
A managed server takes everything listed above and takes it off your responsibility. Your server environment is ready to go as soon as you gain access to it.
- We are responsible to setup the server.
- We are responsible of server’s security.
- We are responsible for server Backup.
- We are responsible for your email server reputation:
- We are responsible for your server’s Core and Software updates.
- We are responsible to ensure that your website and email is 24/7 online.
- In case of high CPU usage we will contact you to identify the reason of High CPU usage and arrange a transfer to a bigger server.
Managed Web Hosting Key Features
Enjoy the great speed and power of cPanel Control Panel.
Downtime is not
to feel secure.
DIY Website Builder
Build a website using our professional website builder.
Use the latest version of
the most preferred programming language
Auto install 453 great scripts
eg WordPress, Joomla etc in 10seconds
Managed Cloud Web Hosting Plans
StartupDesigned for Small Susinesses.
- All Startup Web services include:
- cPanel Control Panel
- Single Domain Hosting
- Five (5) Email Accounts
- Unmetered Disk Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Weekly Automatic Backup
- One Click WordPress Installs
- Spam Assasin
- SSL Certificate
- 24/7 System monitoring
- 24/7 Remote support
Startup+Designed for Small Susinesses.
- All Professional Web services include Startup features and:
- +SSL Certificate
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypts the communication between you and your site visitors so no-one else can eavesdrop or steal information. It also verifies your website’s identity to make sure it’s legitimate.
- In addition because Google lists websites that aren’t encrypted by SSLs as “Not secure”, and ranks them lower than sites that are protected, every site owner needs one.
- SSL Certificates increase SEO, protect your customers, and let them know they can trust your platform.
ProfessionalDesigned for Medium to Large Businesses.
- All Professional Web services include Startup+ features and:
- +Unlimited (∞) Email Accounts
- +200% Server Utilization
- +Daily Automatic Backup
- +Free Website Transfer
- +Free Domain Included
- +iBSC ezProWebBuilder
CustomContact us today to discuss your requirements.
- Get the maximum benefit technology has to offer with our web customization expertise.
- Whether the customization is as simple as Wild Card SSL to a Virtual Private server capabilities or as powerful Dedicated Web Server, iBSC Technologies is equipped with the expertise to get the job done.