What’s New in the Block Editor: Edit Your Images, Drag and Drop Blocks and Patterns, and More
Here’s a peek at the latest changes in the block editor, including image editing, draggable blocks and patterns, a new Page List block, and a streamlined panel for managing preferences.
From time-saving features to enhancements in your favorite blocks, these block editor improvements will help you build posts and pages on your site, no matter what you publish:
- Crop and rotate your images with built-in editing tools
- Drag and drop blocks and patterns for more control
- Display a list of your pages with the new Page List block
- Match your brand palette with an improved Social Icons block
- Strategically place your CTAs with a better Buttons block
- Manage your preferences in a refreshed panel
Let’s take a closer look.
Crop and rotate your images with built-in editing tools
Tired of switching between WordPress.com and an editing tool like Photoshop…
Contact Us For Managed WordPress Hosting and Development in Cyprus iBSC
Source WordPress Blog News